A U.S. Court of Appeals on Saturday said that construction of the White House ballroom can carry on temporarily after a judge halted construction late last month. A three-judge panel from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit ruled 2-1 that the preliminary injunction be put on pause until April 17, allowing for…
White House ballroom construction can continue, federal appeals court says
Originally reported by The Hill
Related Articles
Judge tosses federal charges against Kilmar Abrego Garcia
A federal judge on Friday dismissed the criminal case against Kilmar Abrego Garcia, siding with the mistakenly deported ...
Judge Dismisses Criminal Case Against Abrego Garcia
The move deals an embarrassing blow to the Trump administration, which made the Maryland man, Kilmar Armando Abrego Garc...
Comer launches investigation into prediction markets insider trading
House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chair James Comer (R-Ky.) launched an investigation Friday into predicti...
Platner: ‘Of course’ Trump needs to be impeached, removed
Maine Senate candidate Graham Platner (D) on Thursday told supporters that “of course” President Trump must ...