Tuesday, August 18, 2026
Home / Entertainment / Vin Diesel Says ‘Fast Forever’ Starts Shooting in ...
Entertainment

Vin Diesel Says ‘Fast Forever’ Starts Shooting in December

CN
CitrixNews Staff
·
Vin Diesel Says ‘Fast Forever’ Starts Shooting in December
Aug 17, 2026 9:20pm PT Vin Diesel Says ‘Fast Forever’ Starts Shooting in December

By Jack Dunn, Marc Malkin US actor Vin Diesel arrives for the special screening of "The Fast and the Furious" in honor of its 25th anniversary at the Westwood Theater in Los Angeles, on August 17, 2026. (Photo by Frederic J. Brown / AFP via Getty Images) AFP via Getty Images

Vin Diesel says filming for “Fast Forever” has a start date.

“We start shooting in December, if I can make good on the request from the studio,” Diesel told Variety Monday night at the 25th anniversary screening of “The Fast and the Furious.” “I’m in a good place, though. I had to go through four sets of writers, four years of development, to get to something that I felt would be worthy of a finale. And when I read the script a couple of weeks ago, [I cried].”

Related Stories

John Oliver of "Last Week Tonight."

John Oliver Brutally Mocks Trump for Sacrificing Staff in Airplane-Swap Incident

Originally reported by Variety. Read the full story at the original source.