The United Arab Emirates (UAE) reported missile and drone launches over its airspace on Monday, the first attacks from Tehran since the U.S.-Iran ceasefire went into effect last month. The UAE Defense Ministry said Iran fired four cruise missiles. Three were intercepted, and the fourth one landed in the sea. The sounds of explosions over the country’s…
UAE reports first missile, drone attack since Iran ceasefire
Originally reported by The Hill
Related Articles
Donalds defends anti-weaponization fund
Rep. Byron Donalds (R-Fla.) on Sunday defended the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) controversial new “anti-weaponization f...
Van Hollen says DNC Chair Martin should have released 2024 autopsy sooner
Sen. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.) on Sunday said Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chair Ken Martin should have released t...
Khanna on Massie’s loss to Gallrein: ‘Sadness, disappointment’
Rep. Ro Khanna (D-Calif.) said Sunday that Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) lost his primary to Ed Gallrein earlier this week ...
Kalshi puts Paxton odds in Texas GOP primary at 95 percent
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton (R) has a greater than 95 percent chance of defeating incumbent Sen. John Cornyn (R-Te...