The Ukrainian authorities said that Anastasiia Berezovska, who officials said was behind the explosion last week, had been shot.
Suspect in Monaco Bombing Attack Is Found Dead in Ukraine
Originally reported by New York Times. Read the full story at the original source.
Related Articles
Ukraine launches over 600 drones at Moscow and surrounding areas – Europe live
Russian-controlled regions, including the occupied Crimea, also reported heavy attacksMoscow has threatened the UK with ...
Man charged with manslaughter after dog-bite death in Wakefield
Police tape across the old train line footpath off Blacker Lane in the Calder Grove area of Wakefield on Monday. Photog...
Russia warns UK of ‘consequences’ over reports Ukraine using British drones in attacks
A plume of smoke rises from a warehouse outside Moscow struck in a Ukrainian attack. Photograph: AFP/Getty ImagesView i...
Victoria moves to expand definition of ‘corruption’ before state election
Former Ibac head welcomes potential change that could capture actions that currently cannot be used to make corrupt find...