Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.) on Tuesday said President Trump will have to resume a full war with Iran days after the initial failed ceasefire deal expired. Asked if the president should follow through on his threat last month to “bomb and destroy” at least “ONE BRIDGE OR POWER PLANT” near Tehran if the Iranian regime…
Rick Scott: Trump will have to resume full war with Iran
Originally reported by The Hill. Read the full story at the original source.
Related Articles
Harvard settling body part theft lawsuits for $53M
Harvard University on Monday announced that it will pay $53 million to settle several lawsuits filed by relatives of peo...
O’Reilly: Trump can’t let Iranians ‘make him look like a loser’
Political commentator Bill O’Reilly said Tuesday that President Trump cannot allow the Iranian regime to “make him look ...
Biden-era ‘ghost guns’ restrictions ruled unconstitutional
A federal judge in Texas ruled on Monday that a Biden administration-era rule regulating untraceable “ghost guns” is unc...
Trump’s lawless rules on LLCs will help criminals and money-launderers thrive
Trump's rule clearly contravenes what Congress intended.