Former Vice President Mike Pence on Sunday said the recent U.S. conflict with Iran “had to happen,” shortly after the conflict stretched into its second month. “It had to happen. Iran has been at war with America and our most cherished ally, Israel, for 47 years. They’ve claimed the lives of American service members all…
Pence: Iran war ‘had to happen’
Originally reported by The Hill
Related Articles
Trump says Iran deal will be ‘good and proper’ if one is made
President Trump said Sunday that if his administration reaches a deal with Iran, it will be a “good and proper one,” as ...
Donalds defends anti-weaponization fund
Rep. Byron Donalds (R-Fla.) on Sunday defended the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) controversial new “anti-weaponization f...
Van Hollen says DNC Chair Martin should have released 2024 autopsy sooner
Sen. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.) on Sunday said Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chair Ken Martin should have released t...
Khanna on Massie’s loss to Gallrein: ‘Sadness, disappointment’
Rep. Ro Khanna (D-Calif.) said Sunday that Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) lost his primary to Ed Gallrein earlier this week ...