The state of Minnesota again sued the departments of Justice and Homeland Security, demanding access to evidence about the killing of two protestors. The suit, the second from the state seeking evidence, comes after the Trump administration refused to do a joint investigation with Minnesota about the killings of Renee Good and Alex Pretti by…
Minnesota sues DOJ, DHS for evidence in Pretti and Good shootings
Originally reported by The Hill
Related Articles
Trump says Iran deal will be ‘good and proper’ if one is made
President Trump said Sunday that if his administration reaches a deal with Iran, it will be a “good and proper one,” as ...
Donalds defends anti-weaponization fund
Rep. Byron Donalds (R-Fla.) on Sunday defended the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) controversial new “anti-weaponization f...
Van Hollen says DNC Chair Martin should have released 2024 autopsy sooner
Sen. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.) on Sunday said Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chair Ken Martin should have released t...
Khanna on Massie’s loss to Gallrein: ‘Sadness, disappointment’
Rep. Ro Khanna (D-Calif.) said Sunday that Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) lost his primary to Ed Gallrein earlier this week ...