Joe Kent, the former director of the National Counterterrorism Center who resigned last week over the Iran war, accused Israel on Monday of attempting to undermine President Trump’s attempts to de-escalate conflict with Iran. His comments follow Trump’s Monday decision to issue a five-day pause on strikes he’d threatened to make against Iran’s energy infrastructure.…
Politics
·
Joe Kent says Israel undermining Trump’s attempt at de-escalation in Iran
CN
CitrixNews Staff
Originally reported by The Hill
Related Articles
Politics
HUD Moves to Limit Assistance Animals for Disabled Tenants
Housing officials were told to exclude emotional support animals and tighten the definition of a service animal when gra...
CitrixNews Staff
·
1 hour ago
Politics
Trump posts AI video depicting him throwing Colbert in a dumpster and dancing
President Trump late Friday shared an AI-generated video depicting him throwing former late night host Stephen Colbert i...
CitrixNews Staff
·
1 hour ago
Politics
Chinese nationals in Virginia conspired with cartels to launder money: Feds
Federal prosecutors allege the two men worked with co-conspirators across the U.S., Mexico, China and Latin America.
CitrixNews Staff
·
2 hours ago
Politics
As Trump Weighs Return to Conflict in Iran, Here’s What Could Be Targeted Next
There is no shortage of targets should President Trump, in coordination with Israel, decide to resume the assault on Ira...
CitrixNews Staff
·
3 hours ago