The Ebola outbreak spreading throughout Central Africa is the first major outbreak since the Trump administration demolished its global health programs and largely withdrew from the world stage last year. Experts say the absence is palpable. While the U.S. is sending resources and teams of experts overseas, public health and infectious disease experts say President…
Ebola response hobbled by US withdrawal from global health
Originally reported by The Hill
Related Articles
WHO chief says hantavirus ‘situation is stable for now’
World Health Organization (WHO) Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus on Sunday said the hantavirus “situati...
What to Know About the Citizenship Lists Trump Wants to Create
President Trump is trying to create individual lists of citizens by state to determine who can vote, even as his adminis...
Despite high gas prices, drivers aren’t expected to hit the brakes on Memorial Day travel
U.S. drivers are facing high gas prices over Memorial Day weekend but are not expected to hit the brakes en masse on the...
Lemon urges reporters covering Trump: ‘Have some dignity and a backbone’
Independent journalist Don Lemon on Thursday called on news reporters covering President Trump to “have some digni...