U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) chief Adm. Brad Cooper said Saturday that the Pentagon’s operation in Iran has struck more than 8,000 targets since the start of the Middle East conflict. In his update, posted to social platform X, Cooper said the campaign has weakened Iran’s combat capabilities and crippled its naval forces. He added that…
CENTCOM commander says 8K targets hit in Iran: ‘Their navy is not sailing’
Originally reported by The Hill
Related Articles
Trump Plans to Sign Executive Order Granting Oversight of A.I. Models
The executive order, which would signal a shift from the hands-off approach the White House previously took, follows deb...
DNC releases 2024 autopsy report after party pushback
Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chair Ken Martin released an autopsy report of the party’s loss in the 2024 presiden...
Supreme Court Permits Lawsuits Over U.S. Assets Seized by Cuba in 1960
The Trump administration backed lawsuits brought by the Havana Docks Corporation that would allow the U.S.-owned entity ...
Supreme Court rules against cruise lines over Cuba voyages
The Supreme Court on Thursday sided 8-1 against four major cruise lines in their bid to stave off a $440 million judgmen...